Marella Explorer 2 Case Study
CLIENT NAME – TUI CRUISES
BAR AND RESTAURANT REFURBISHMENT
GENERAL FIT-OUT INCLUDING BESPOKE MANUFACTURING
- FLUTES (Champagne Bar)
- PHOTO STUDIO
- HOSPITAL UPGRADES
- ALL FIVE SHOP RETAIL UPGRADES
Deck-Rite was awarded this project by our new client TUI. We were extremely excited to be nominated as one of the preferred contractors for this major project alongside other sector majors.
The program was very challenging from the outset. We were able to be involved in the initial design and client sign off to fully develop the concept, which meant from initial survey to delivery on the ground, timescale with minimal lead- in time was critical in achieving the final delivery. The following challenges needed to be addressed:
- Finalizing design specification.
- The logistics of resourcing and transporting the materials to CADIZ Spain.
- Vast amount of works to be completed in a very short timescale.
- The attention to detail required to meet the exacting standards of the client’s design, refurbishment and the build.
Deck-Rite Group completed the project on-time and on budget to ensure the client’s satisfaction. The Marella Explorer 2 was ready to receive the passengers as planned for her inaugural journey as ME2.
Please view the images below of the completed project.